Monday, April 28, 2008

We are registered at REI!


Hi Friends and Family,

Paige and I are smiling as we passed another pre-wedding mile-stone today! We registered at REI this afternoon for all those modern camping necessities we need to have a happy and successful marriage! Right? Ok, I know they are not necessary, but man we like to play in the great outdoors! What fun we will have camping, hiking, canoeing, etc.

So if you want to share in our love for the great outdoors just buy us some killer gear from our REI Gift Registry

http://www.rei.com/GiftRegistryDetails/GR1731729

and we'll see you on the trail.

Much Love,

Zack and Paige

REI Registry List

Registrant(s): Zack Stroup & Paige Portell Log in to your registry.
Event Type: Wedding
Event Description: Zack Stroup and Paige Portell's Wedding
Event Date: Aug 30, 2008
Print

Registry Number: GR1731729

2 comments:

peachy perspective said...

So fun! Thanks for posting about your blog ... I will read it! :)

Megan Summers said...

Paige! just got into reading your blog a bit. I can't believe you're getting married...man, life moves so fast. I'm so happy for you though. Just seeing your pictures on facebook and on this blog made me miss you like crazy again. you're an amazing person, and I hope one day we might run into eachother again. :) hope all the wedding planning is going well!