Monday, June 2, 2008

Let Me Introduce Myself




Hi Friends and Family,

I was looking at our blog and realized that we need to let you all know more about us. So since I am the expert on me I will write a few words on my behalf for your enjoyment. Let me see, lets start shallow and go deep...I am the good looking brown haired and hazel-brown eyed gentleman and occasional scholar you see in the our blog pictures. I am 28 years old. I was born May 8, 1980 at 7:30 am to my loving parents Jesse and Barbara Stroup (you can call her Babs if you are one of her kids or in really tight!) in Winchester, Massachusetts on that amazing May day! I love working hard and playing hard. For the past 2.5 years I have worked at Wyndham Vacation Resorts Nashville as the Assistant Activities Director. I have found out many valuable things about myself from working in the Hospitality Business. I like business and seeing things grow. I invested my talents and created an award winning assisting people in creating a higher quality of life for themselves and their families. In this business it has meant making memorable vacations for people from around the globe when the come to Nashville. I also like seeing people connect and enjoy themselves.

My favorite things in life in no particular order are: working hard and playing hard, new ideas, being with Paige, college sports, camping, hiking, fishing, soccer, spending time in the park, twix candy bars, American Idol, 24, worshiping God, spending time with family and friends, being intentional and authentic about what I think and feel, spending time in nature, running, great food, swimming, listening to music, business, meeting people, reading, watching movies, travel, Colorado, Musicals, Chacos, REI, laughing, reading the Word, Mountains, challenges, different cultures, live music, learning new things, museums, celebrations, Boston Red Sox, water falls, Boston Celtics, technology, being thankful, pixar movies, rock climbing, drawing, being organized, playing games, mentoring youth, sun sets, marathons, persuading others, reading letters, bring people together to accomplish a task, leadership, energy, and smoothies.

1 comment:

Emily T said...

...and that's why we like Zack Stroup!